Thursday, April 12, 2007

Buckets of Fun.....

Happy Easter! Dave grew up in a family that never had Easter baskets (so he tells me) so he has never been very supportive of me making them. I still do, trying to keep it small and including a few small things for him as well. I went with matching little pink and blue buckets. Braeden has had a blast playing with his and Katie's. What do you give a 7 month old instead of candy? Although you can't see it she got Dessert Baby Food: Vanilla Pudding, and Hawaiian Delight. Okay maybe that is a bit corny, but I thought it was fun!


3 comments:

Jill said...

those Easter baskets are dang cute! good job!

Amanda said...

Oh, I think the baby food is a good idea!! Where did you get the stretchy creatures??I have been looking for those EVERYWHERE as Haley really really wants them.

Freddie Dawn said...

I got them at target, but walgreens has them alot too. It's pretty cute when I shake them in Katie's face - she loves it!