Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Time has Come

Well ladies (and others who read this)I think it is time for me to introduce you to the newest part of my life. I hadn't posted about this yet, mostly because it hasn't been the right time. It is time now. I can't truly post about the goings ons in my life if I don't tell you about the wonderful man in my life, Chris. He is truly a best friend, and everything I need to get through this difficult time in my life. My kids love him, my parents and grandparents love him, and so do I. He teaches me all sorts of stuff I need to learn and know. Soooo, I am hoping as my friends you won't judge and can just be happy for me. People don't always get it right on the first try....


This is Chris and I at a concert in September

This is Chris and Katie opening Christmas presents, she loves him, and follows him everywhere!
This is us at the Rainforest Cafe in Chicago before going to see Phantom of the Opera, he can't be to bad, he wore a puple shirt!! And a tie!!



6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Dawn--I'm so glad to see some pictures! You look good. Looks like you had a fun time at Rain Forest Cafe. Had you seen Phantom of the Opera before?

Freddie Dawn said...

I had, way back when it was here the first time. It was fun to see it again, this time with someone who performed in Phantom!

Sarah Jane said...

You deserve all the happiness you can get and if Chris helps you find that...it is nobody's business. Love ya.

doezie10 said...

D- it takes a GREAT man to come into someones life and love children that aren't their own! He sounds wonderful to me and you make a very cute couple!
I also wanted to tell you how much I love your Dad! He was so cute at church on Sunday when he got up to share his testimony! I will miss his smile and hand shake every Sunday before Sacrament! Tell him I'll miss him!

Amy said...

I have been out of blogging mode for a while....I just want you to be happy, and your kids. Let's do lunch sometime!

Chelsea said...

So where are all your new posts? Come on now Dawn, new boy, new house, new job, I know you have stuff to blog about!