Monday, May 21, 2007

An Apple a day takes 5 pounds away?



Well girls, honestly I am not really sure who is still doing the fitness challenge. I know I am still plugging away even if I did gain 3 pounds during week 3. I am happy to report for week 4 I have lost 5 fabulous pounds!! That means I lost the 3 from last week, and 2 additional. This also means with 4 weeks to go, I only have 10 more lbs to go. I really need to drink more water, and work out more. Well with Bachelor night, and the Idol/Lost night this week, I have to do a TON of exercising.....I am really pleased with myself. It is amazing how my eating habits have changed. I hope the weight keeps coming off. Thanks for your support girls, and I cannot wait to see how much I lose.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy said...

Good job Dawn! Everyone is slacking on the fitness posts! I lost 3 pounds so a total of 12 pounds. I'm also VERY happy! Let's keep on truckin away!

Jill said...

Good job Dawn! I added my fitness update to the bottom of my post today. Thanks for reminding all of us!

Chelsea said...

Dawn---i'm excited for you.

Miss you.

Amy said...

Come on Dawn- where are your posts???????????? I miss hearing from you!