Sunday, July 8, 2007

Elvis Has NOT Left the Building

Well Ladies, here I am. And like good concerned friends you are wondering where on earth I have been. Well, I am back. I am blogging again. Let me get you caught up.


Braeden really enjoyed pushing Katie around in this baby stroller. And Katie liked the ride.



This is the garden we planted this year. It now looks like an over grown jungle. Crazy.



This is Braeden and his little friend Ty, pimping it up with the ladies down the street.



I just like this picture. Makes Katie's eyes look sooooo Blue.


Braeden on his new BIG BOY bike!!! YaY Braeden!


Hehe. Guess what.....I broke my toe.



Awwww......what a cute watermelon!


And there you have it. I have a few more pictures to post but this should do it for now. I am alive and I am missing you all terribly. Talk to you all soon I hope!




3 comments:

Amy said...

Welcome back to blogging Dawn, I've missed you! Cute pictures and I am sorry about your toe.

Jill said...

eewww the toe?!?! ugh! well i am glad you are back! we missed ya!

Sarah Jane said...

Hey Dawn. nice to see an update. I say kudos for starting the "jungle"...I mean garden. :)