Thursday, July 26, 2007

What is the REAL Story....



I sure hope this statement does not always ring true. It is about time for me to put a real post in here about my real life. I have hit rock bottom girls. What do I do? I have no idea. The weight and toll of my divorce has finally sunk in, and I am so darn scared. How do I pack a house, move, sell a house, find a job, stay with my kids and still come out ahead? I am crying more and more. I try and put on my happy face, and I really need to do some more talking to my Heavenly Father, but I am lost. A few girls have come here to help me and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will never be able to thank you enough for helping me. I am so grateful to the friends I have who have been able to help me, and thankful for my friends who have just been there to talk to. I have a long long road ahead of me, and I pray I make it through with a fully-mended heart. Lots of love to you all.

4 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

****HUG******

Hang in there Dawn.
The Lord knows your hurt and will guide you through this I promise.

You know my number too. Love ya.

Stefanie said...

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to thine own understanding...I think that is how it goes. I can't imagine how hard life seems for your right now-but this much I DO know- hopelessness is a feeling of the adversary and the gospel is the only source of hope. Don't give up on your fundamentals and you will make it through this a stronger and better person. It's the long trials that cause us to fight the most that change us into stronger and more grounded people (ask me how I know!?!)Much love to you Dawn! Please keep me posted on where you go and what you are doing!

Jill said...

Dawn,
I'm here for you. Call me if you need to talk, vent...whatever!

Amy said...

Hang in there! You have lots of people to turn to. Things will work out. Just take one day at a time!