Friday, July 20, 2007

FOUR!!!!


I have been tagged, over and over. I get it!! I will post!


4 jobs I've had.....

1. Walgreens

2. Day Care Center

3. Payroll Specialest

4. Time and Labor Consultant


4 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over.....

1. Newsies (Diana, I really have done this lol)

2. Space Jam (Me and Braeden watch it everyday)

3. JFK

4. Any good mystery....I love them!


4 Places I have lived...

1. Schaumburg, Roselle, Aurora, Oswego, Montgomery, Illinois

2. Rexburg, Idaho

3. Cedar City, Utah

4. I think I can say I am done now with all those ones in number one


4 Favorite T.V. Shows

1. Grey's Anatomy

2. Ugly Betty

3. Lost

4. American Idol


4 Favorite Foods

1. Fruit

2. Pizza

3. My Veggie Pizza

4. More Fruit


4 Websites I Visit Daily

1. Blogs

2. Yahoo.com

3. Weather.com

4. Wamu.com


4 Places I'd Rather Be...

1. Colorado

2. Alaska

3. Switzerland

4. Taking a Nap


4 People I am tagging...

1. Sarah

2. Stephanie

3. Mercy (we will get you to blog, just you wait)

4. Dali!!

No comments: