Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tell it to Me Tuesday-This summer.....

This one is great Chelsea!!

I have so much on my plate for this summer. I have had quite the interesting year and I have alot of work to do. So here are my plans.

1. LOSE WEIGHT!!! OK, now I know everyone wants to do this, but I am sooooo doing it. I have lots to lose. I joined a gym which I have been going to, and paid extra for the daycare there. My kids love it. My DS4 asks me if we can stay longer every time I go. I also am paying for a personal trainer once a week. I am serious about this goal. I can't have this weight affecting my health anymore so off it comes!!

2. Get organized. This means my house and my schedule. I am on a life changing mission here ladies!

3. DECLUTTER!!! Awesome Flylady advice. I very wise friend once told me that we need to live in the present. Keeping all that old junk around is living in the past. Besides, who wants pictures of the ex-husband to be hanging around??

4. Be a FUN MOM!! I was always a snuggler mom. You know the nurturer. Now that I am the one with my kiddos the most, I need to learn how to be a fun mom. Starting with swimming lessons, and a Just the two of us class my my DD and I this summer. Some of my dear friends from work and I are planning a mom and kids only camp out too.

5. Be happy!! I am a new me. I have has so much drama and unhappiness in my life for so long and its ALL GONE!!! Yay!! I may not be a perfect church goer or member, but I love the church and it's in my heart. My friends are always in my mind and my heart. Let's be honest, being here with my kids and working I am lucky I know my own phone number let alone yours. CALL ME!!! I always love to hang out. And thank you so much to those of you who have called, you have no idea how much I love that!!

So all in all, here is to a wonderful summer, and after that rest of the year. I can't wait for you all to see me when I am thin again, and back to the real me!

4 comments:

Jill said...

those are great goals Dawn....see you at the pool! and the gym! i am really excited to have someone to go with me now!

Melissa Lynn said...

Great post. I too am a single mom and its hard to be "fun" when you are the main everything 99% of the time. Hang in there :)

The Windy City Duo said...

Hey gorgeous. I found your blog through Becky Sharp's. I didn't know you were a blogger. Fun, fun.

We keep a blog as well but it is password protected. If you want, send me a note through facebook and I will give you the user name and password.

Glad that were have been able to reconnect a bit.

Sue said...

Hey, I am password protecting my blog and I need your email address to invite you. Would you email it to me at susanlayne@gmail.com ? Thanks!