Sunday, June 8, 2008

Let's Go Fly a Kite....

The kids and I had a fun filled weekend starting with the 2008 Naperville Kite Festival. Before we went, Braeden would not leave the house without a tatoo, and Katie just looked cute with her girly one.

To bad there's no more Bozo show, Braeden hit every bucket!!

Here are the kiddo's and some "other" family standing in front of the kite flying fields. These pictures don't do justice, the squid and penguin kites were enormus.

The kids loved playing with these "spikey soccer ball" kites.


Hey nice legs!!


I french fried myself a little bit, but I did remember to put sun block on the kids, ya me! Later that night after everybody napped and cooled off we went to see Kung Fu Panda. Super cute movie. We went to the 7:20 show and there were alot of adults. Even they laughed throughout the movie. Fun for all ages, I recommed it. I however do not advise bringing your 21 month old daughter who refuses to sit for the show.

No comments: