Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tell Me Tuesday-My Bucket List

I like this post. I am sure I could make it huge and long and ramble on more than I usually do, but here I go with the first few things to pop into my head.

1. Get married barefoot in the sand-Seriously, I am doing it my way this time. Not everyone gets to do it twice...
2. Buy a nice single family home-I love my townhomes and duplexes but one without common walls would be nice.
3. Buy a brand new car-never done it, I have always had great great used ones, but a brand spanking new one would be fun.
4. Go back to Switzerland-I loved it so much the first time, I need to go back someday.
5. Go to the Summer Olympics(in Chicago 2016 I hope!!)-I am an olympic nut. I love the swimming and water polo events, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see them in person.
6. Go on a cruise-this may happen sooner than I think. A disney cruise for Thanksgiving is in the works. It is still warm enough there in swim right?
7. See my kids start families-I know this is all sentimental, but it would make me so happy.
8. Lose all this DAMN weight!!-Ok sorry for being vulger. I am trying right now. I want sooo badly to get back down to my pre-college/baby/kids/depression/fast food weight. Thank heavens for the gym and personal trainers right?
9. Be ORGANIZED!!-Can I pay someone to come into my home and get everything all organized for me? I would LOVE it.
10.Personal Chef-I have always said, if I won the lottery I would get a personal chef.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Dawn--great list. I especially like the personal chef one. That would be nice. I moved my blog AGAIN!

www(dot)frommysideofthefence(dot)com

Jill said...

Mmmm a personal chef sounds great to me too! Nice pick.

The Windy City Duo said...

Chicago Olympics... that would be awesome. I am right here hoping with you.

Sarah Jane said...

I would like to take a cruise too. Thanks for reminding me. so much to do so little time (and money)

Valerie said...

Dawn- you can pay someone to organize your home. This lady does it- or it's just a great blog/website to check out.

http://creativeorganizing.typepad.com