Sunday, April 20, 2008

All the B's.....

So, my Sunday evening started with a phone call from Dave at 7:30 saying....Braeden has a surprise for you. We have been in the emergency room for over 3 hours and HIS LEG IS BROKE!!!! At what point do you think he was going to tell me!!! I am ok his leg is broke (he crashed his bike pretty hard), but please please tell me next time you are taking my son to the emergency room!!! I was furious. I am over it now, but he brought my kids home and this is what I have.





My Darling Katie fell asleep with her soccer ballon.....





So what a great Sunday evening. We have bikes, breaks, balloons, Braeden and Bird(Katie's Nickname). Happy evening to you all. Braeden can sure use the good wishes, he is a very sad little boy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chelsea said...

Oh, poor Braeden! And, poor mama! A little boy with a broken bone is a lot of work. What was he doing on his bike? Flips? How long does he have to wear the cast? Hope he feels better soon.

Jill said...

Yikes! Poor guy! We'll have to drop him off some of his favorite treats.

Amanda said...

Oh, Dawn...that totally sucks! Poor little guy. Has he started hopping around yet? Well, at least he can't run around the house breaking other things...you hope! I'll be thinking of him.