Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tell it to Me Tuesday

My creative writing skills (which I do not have to begin with) are running very low. So, seeing how my life is rolling at the moment the title of MY magazine would be THREE. This has a multiple meaning, one being that three has always been my lucking number. Second, three is the date of my birth (April 3rd). And last, bad things they say come in three's and I have certainly had my three as of late. Braeden breaking his leg (more on that to come), my mom was in the hospital last week with pneumonia, and Chris tore the ligaments and tendons in his arm at work last week. I am sooooo starting this magazine!!! The magazine could revolve around 3's. It would be 33 pages long, always issued on the third day of the month, and the March (03), issue would be a special one. OK, really I need some uplifting in my life LoL!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Jane said...

THis is a really cute idea Dawn.
Hope to see you Tuesday. Tell Braeden that Amanda misses him and hopes he feels better soon.