Monday, April 28, 2008

When it Rains it Pours

These words are spoken so true! My tiny little family had yet another set back. My dear dear papa (my dad), had a heart attack in the middle of the night on Saturday. Thank heavens he is alive, and going to get through this. I would like to forget the entire month of April 2008. 4 people close to me have all suffered some kind of trauma! Torn tendons and ligaments, full blown double pneumonia , a broken leg, and now a heart attack. If this continues I am going to have to change the name of my so called "magazine", because for me right now bad things have come in 4's. All I am hoping now is that all of these April showers are going to bring some wonderful May flowers.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh Dawn--that's horrible to hear! Does he have to have surgery or anything? When does he get to come home? I'm so sorry to hear that!!

Freddie Dawn said...

They were able to put in a stint, so he won't have to have surgery. He should be home sometime at the end of the week. It is so crazy!

Chelsea said...

Dawn--I think you have had your fair share of trauma this month/year! I am so sorry to hear about your dad--thank goodness it wasn't any worse.

doezie10 said...

D~ please tell your Dad we are thinking about him! I'm so sorry to hear of his Heart attack! And please let him know Sacrament meeting is just not the same without seeing his smiling face and having him hand me a program! What a sweetie he is!

Sarah Jane said...

Hey Dawn,

How is May going so far? Better than April I hope. Talk to you soon.