Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tell Me Tuesday.....Benjamin Franklin said: ”Three may keep a secret if two of them are dead.”

In Sarah's words I should be able to come up with a great response to this weeks pondering thought.....And I have. I am great at keeping secrets so I must have killed my friends. JUST KIDDING!!! Can I take anything seriously? I agree with this quote. At fist I thought, no no I don't. There are times good friends can truly keep secrets, and times I know I have kept a secret. But truthfully somehow it always will come out. Maybe right away, or months down the road, or even years. Most people have that ONE person they always confide in. Whether it be a spouse a friend, a PET. Who knows. Someone somewhere knows. Big brother is watching you.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Dawn--It's true, it seems like things eventually find their way out doesn't it. I think you are right, it comes down to picking your friends wisely.